10/04/2011

Las Vegas 2 "Mystere"

The next day we went to ride roller coaster, watch water show and buffet before starting Mystere show.

I rode roller coaster by myself because my friend was afraid of it. It is actually scarely but view of from top

of the hight was nice!



We watched water show in front of the BLLAGIO.

It was sooooo nice!!!! Water rise sooooo high and Wind blowed strong , so water pour on us. haha

I took movie the water show but I evacuated from in front of the water. lol

I couldn't up load my video, so I attached movie from youtube.










After we ate buffet, we went to Mystere finally.

Mystere show was amazing!!!! People who appear on the stage are powerful  and sophisticated.

Everyone worked together smoothly on the trapeze. Moreover, music and a singing voice was awesome!

If I could have opportunity to go Las Vegas, I would like to see Mystere again!


It was long trip from San Diego to Las Vegas, but we enjoyed so much!

Next article I will talk about trip to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment