10/17/2011

volunteer in kindergarden and Boston


Hello everyone!

How was your weekend?
I could have an interesting experience in this weekend.
I did a volunteer as a assistant in Japanese kindergarden on sunday.
A lot of Japanese American children go to this school. Some of them can`t speak Japanese yet , but other classmate who can speak Japanese help them to learn Japanese.

When theater said them to write balls using aka crayon (We call red "aka"), child who know Japanese teach child who can`t speak Japanese that aka means red. I was impressed. How young child can help each other!

anyway, in this season, a lot of senior  student start job hunting in Japan. Big career forum be held in USA (LA, Boston) for the people who can speak English and Japanese. After I go back Japan, I have to start job hunting. I was thinking long time if I went to Boston or not.  It is too far away from here and expensive to get air plane ticket and reserve hotel, but I finally decide to go to Boston career forum.
I will be busy soon for preparing resumé. hmm...

Then I can update Boston trip (kind of) blog and pictures next month. I`m looking forward to going there without cold whether. What I know about boston is just MIT and Harvard. And  I would like to try clam chowder.  Have you ever been to Boston?



Photo by (c)Tomo.Yun 
(http://www.yunphoto.net )


Arisa

1 comment: